Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It's alive! The End Of The World Is Nigh!

Submitted my project to Rocket Hub and the campaign was approved and is now live.
Please take a couple minutes to click through and check out the page.
http://www.rockethub.com/projects/32985-the-end-of-the-world-is-nigh
The sponsorship levels start as low as $5 and the rewards for each level increase incrementally.
As I've been saying, I'm probably going to write this novel one way or another with or without any additional support, but I wanted to give people a chance to be an active part of the project as I think it would be awesome to be written in as a character in a post-apocalyptic zombie epidemic survival story and I can't help but think a lot of other people would think that was awesome too.
My goal is relatively low and definitely obtainable so if you want to be a part of the first crowd-funded / crowd-sourced post-apocalyptic zombie epidemic survival project, then click through and contribute now.

No comments:

Post a Comment